Friday 25 April 2008

So close yet so strange.....


I met up with some one so special to me in my life for dinner few days ago.
I was rather happy and sad. It is a mix feeling.
Happy because got chance to have dinner with this person. Used to be so so close to me. Yet now the feeling is so strange. We are like so close yet so strange. Sad to this happened. But wat to do? This is indeed the fact in life. The real fact that some time we have no choice to reject but to accept it.
Good to see you moving on well also. I just want to see you live happily.

No comments:

What is life? And why should we care? Well to begin with, we are living beings, and that fact distinguishes us from most things in the Universe. Though humans are not the only living things, we are among the few, so understanding the nature of life might be an important step toward understanding ourselves.