Tuesday 15 April 2008

Only Heaven Knows.....


There is a lyrics in the song " she always on my mind, from the time i wake up, till i close my eyes, she is everywhere i go........ and though she so far away, it just keep getting stronger everyday.... and even now she is gone, i still holding on...... my friend keep telling me, if you really love her, you got to set her free...... why i live in despair, cos wide awake of dreaming, I know she's never there, and all the time i act so brave, I'm shaking inside, why does it hurt me so?......................... ""

There is time in life that you will feel so dismay, and so so lost. There is time in life that you don know who to talk to. There is time in life that you just want to be alone. There is time in life that you................... I think i had gave myself too much of excuses and reasons to keep holding on. In life, there are things that we can change it. We just have to face it, accept it and remember all the sweet memory and footprints left behind.

I have been slagging a lot lately. I didn't sleep well and i didn't treat myself well enough also. Thanks a lot to all the friends who care and concern so so much about me.

Life has been so miserable to me ever since everything put to a stop. Feeling of missing some one is not good and sometime seem to be so unbearable. Some time just felt so pain in my heart whenever i think of that some one. At time, life of been alone is like a body without a soul and it is so meaningless. But when you walked through it, you only realized, no matter what happened, there are still days, weeks, months, years and decades to come, still days that you need to overcome all the challenges in life.

My sincere wishes for you. All the best! Live happily!

Life is beautiful....Be Happy!

What is life? And why should we care? Well to begin with, we are living beings, and that fact distinguishes us from most things in the Universe. Though humans are not the only living things, we are among the few, so understanding the nature of life might be an important step toward understanding ourselves.