Tuesday 29 April 2008

Confusion?


Life is always full of confusion.
Everyday be thankful for what you have and who you are. This is just a simple request!
Even though I keep my eyes closed against the morninglight as long as possible. Appreciate that I can see, many are blind.
Even though I huddle in my bed and put off rising. Appreciate that I have the strength to rise.There are many who are bedridden.
Even though the routine of my job often is monotonous. Appreciate for the opportunity to work. Thereare many who have no job.
Even though I grumble and bemoan my fate from day today and wish my circumstances were not so modest. Appreciate that, that is my life......

No comments:

What is life? And why should we care? Well to begin with, we are living beings, and that fact distinguishes us from most things in the Universe. Though humans are not the only living things, we are among the few, so understanding the nature of life might be an important step toward understanding ourselves.