Tuesday 25 March 2008

Don let the past determine the future!

For those people who following my blogs, they might say this, how many times you want to mentioned the same things again and again, LET GO? you wont la!
Undeniable that i had mentioned this countless time. I am tired about it also! Talk is always easy! i always said i want to let go, but when come to practice, it is so hard, it is not easy.
I have had many countless sleepless nights and same to the person who is close to me. Sorry!
After years, months, weeks, days and nights, hours and minutes, i have really a deep thought lately. Although i don think i had come out with the best solution for myself, but at least at the moment it is better than before. I think i should not allow my past to affect the present because it is present that determines my futures.
Either your mind is controlling your soul or some time we will have to let the soul to control our mind?

1 comment:

Sankai said...

Get yourself a rebound partner :). It always helps to get over things. You'll start focusing on that new partner and slowly start to forget about the past.

It will help you move on. Time heals slowly.. but heal it will.

Cheers,

What is life? And why should we care? Well to begin with, we are living beings, and that fact distinguishes us from most things in the Universe. Though humans are not the only living things, we are among the few, so understanding the nature of life might be an important step toward understanding ourselves.