Thursday 13 March 2008

Brother, I am okie......


A very dear friend and close brother called up yesterday. Thanks for the call brother. I know that you do concern a lot about me all this while. Sorry if i had created a lot of misunderstanding before this. All this while i always think LOVE is everything in my life and is the only Chapter of my life also. But i realized that i am wrong. LOVE is only one of the Chapter in our life. I think i have done my very best to make it one of the most important and wonderful chapter of my life. So is enough and i need to continue to the new chapter in my life.
I have a deep thought lately about myself and my life. I find that i need to change and i need to move on really fast, cos i am not young anymore. Set my priority right!

No comments:

What is life? And why should we care? Well to begin with, we are living beings, and that fact distinguishes us from most things in the Universe. Though humans are not the only living things, we are among the few, so understanding the nature of life might be an important step toward understanding ourselves.