Monday 14 January 2008

14th of the month! Learning to love myself!


A new chapter in life. And i realize that learning to love yourself is not an easy knowledge, and indeed it is very challenging for me. I realised that i have not been treating myself good enough for some time. And i think i should start to love myself first, before i am qualify and eligible to start loving some other people.
It has not been an easy start of 2008. The journey of road seem bumpy. but i believe it will become smoother. we just need to work hard and be focus and move on.
It is another 14th of the month. It is always been a good memory in my mind. Although it is full of sour and bitter and spicy, but it is very very sweet as well. Let the good memory grow in our heart.
Move on, and i am sure tomorrow will be a better day! Just need to keep work hard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great job! Now you've got it!
Awesome! Outrageous! You have a lot of talent
Superior! Fantastic! Very much improved.
Right on! Outstanding! You're the best!
Nice job. I'll take that. That's a commendable job.
Wonderful. Fabulous! You can do it!
Good going! You're great! That's thoughtful of you.
Groovy! Hang ten! You're good at this.
Good job. Good work. Keep up the good work.
Clever! Correct! I liked the way Mat cleaned his desk.
Incredible! Impressive! I like the way Mark raised his hand.
Nice work. I'm proud of you. Now that's creative!
Bravo! Applause. It's been a pleasure to be with you.
Hug. Hot dog! Hamburger, two fries and a shake!
Shaka sign. Give me five! You are very precious!
:) Smile! Kawabanga dudes!
Laugh! That's hip! That was BAD! :)
That's nice. I'm touched. That's so funny! Ha Ha Ha!
Terrific! Thank you. I can see you enjoy learning.
Great! Good cooperation. You were very courageous.
Whoopie! That was fun. I like your enthusiasm.
Aha! Great! You really outdid yourself.
Artistic! Chicken skin You are very intelligent.
Cool! I like malama too! I appreciate the encouragement! ...................

You could finds hundreds or even thousands of endless encouring phares & wordings in somewhere near your heart but practising to be a happy man yourself needs you to put up the first step.

A beutiful tommorow comes after a thoughtful you.

P/S : Dont just keep moving.... enjoy every moves indeed.

What is life? And why should we care? Well to begin with, we are living beings, and that fact distinguishes us from most things in the Universe. Though humans are not the only living things, we are among the few, so understanding the nature of life might be an important step toward understanding ourselves.