Monday 16 June 2008

I want to tell u something,,,,


I want to tell you something
It's been lurking in my mind,
I've tried to throw it all away
But i couldn't, and I find......
Instead of it disappearing
It has stubbornly deepened
And I am sad to say right now
The situation has truly worsened.
What i really want to say
Is that my heart has fallen deep
And try as hard, as hard I may
My feelings can no longer keep,
My mind is saturated with you,
My heart wants you so bad
I'm sorry but you have to know
I'm feeling miserable and sad.
It would be great if we were friends
If you felt you could not love me
And please don't ask me to pretend
That surely would just kill me.
.....................

No comments:

What is life? And why should we care? Well to begin with, we are living beings, and that fact distinguishes us from most things in the Universe. Though humans are not the only living things, we are among the few, so understanding the nature of life might be an important step toward understanding ourselves.