Thursday 12 June 2008

Dad, I'm missing you!


Dad, here i sit, alone in my room, looking out the window
The day is drab and dreary
I think of u and mum to console myself
I try to be a little cherry,
But really its just mighty tough
Not having both of you around
I miss you both more than I can say
And feel so low, so sad, so down!
Silently the sweet flowerw bloom
Silently sunlight fills the room
SIlently..........
I still can remember vividly the day, 18-12-1997.
I called to chat with you that afternoon, and you were away that evening itself.
How cruel, why?
I just want to take this opportunity to wish you HAPPY FATHER's DAY! I miss you alot!

No comments:

What is life? And why should we care? Well to begin with, we are living beings, and that fact distinguishes us from most things in the Universe. Though humans are not the only living things, we are among the few, so understanding the nature of life might be an important step toward understanding ourselves.