Friday 15 February 2008

I want to thanks everyone.......

It had been a tremendous years full of excitiements, funs, surprises, disappointments, sadness...... it make me grown up a lot of facing different challenges in life.
Life is tough, yet beautiful, be HAPPY! some one that i respected a lot told me this before. i knew him just for a short period of time, yet his advices and encouragements have been deeply engrave in my heart. Thanks for everything. brother K.
I would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitute to my best and closest buddy, B. Throughout the years, he had brought me lot of happiness, joyness, and always gave me a lot of motivations and words of encouragement. is not easy to find some one tat you can click so well as friend, trust each other and treating each other like close buddy. thanks a lot.
Special thanks to my close buddy in Australia, A as well. We have been known each other for close to ten years. the good time we spend together during uni days had always been one of the good memory for me.
I want to thank my cousin, sister ML as well. She has been the great supports to me this few years. She has always be there lend me a helping hand whenever i need it. A lot of times i had been disappoint her a lot. Hope she can forgive me. Thanks.
I also want to thanks my good friend and boss Ms C for always support me and giving me chance to grow on what ever i am pursuing.
Thanks to all my friends and relatives, who had came into my life, and made my chapter of life wonderful. thanks......
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL????

No comments:

What is life? And why should we care? Well to begin with, we are living beings, and that fact distinguishes us from most things in the Universe. Though humans are not the only living things, we are among the few, so understanding the nature of life might be an important step toward understanding ourselves.