Wednesday 27 February 2008

Family is very important!


I think everyone who read this will agree with me that family is very very important for each and everyone of us.
When i think back, it is almost ten years already. Since my mum passed away on 1994 and follow by my dad end of 1997, i suddenly felt that i don have any close one to talk to, to share my problems, difficulties in life...... it's such a sad scenario to see myself ended like that.
I have to admit that i am not the unluckiest person in the world. I have had a lot of sweet memory when i am young.
..........................................
lately, i was a little bit depress. How i wish there can be here with me, talk to me.
appreciate them when they are still around, spend more time with them. How i wish i can spend more time with them.....

No comments:

What is life? And why should we care? Well to begin with, we are living beings, and that fact distinguishes us from most things in the Universe. Though humans are not the only living things, we are among the few, so understanding the nature of life might be an important step toward understanding ourselves.