Thursday 21 August 2008

Days........



Days of sorrow, days of encouragement, days of disappoinments, days of hopes....
i had been sick for the passed one week. A signal from my body that i need some rest. Some changes lately in my life. I am trying hard to adjust and fine tune myself. I am just a normal human being with feeling and yet sometime things are just out of my control. You asked me why i have to do so? you said i will burst out one day. for your info, i am doing pretty well and moving on well too
I think i had been worry too much for you. guessed is time for me to just let it be, don think too much on behalf. Your life is in ur own hand! You will never know how bad i felt.
The new journey just started. I just need to be strong and keep moving!
Life is Beautiful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is tough, especially when we try to be tolerance... but then, we also should know our limit. You'll be fine, you definately will.
Indeed life is beautiful.

YouKnowMe (",)

What is life? And why should we care? Well to begin with, we are living beings, and that fact distinguishes us from most things in the Universe. Though humans are not the only living things, we are among the few, so understanding the nature of life might be an important step toward understanding ourselves.