Friday 22 June 2007

I Really Love You..........


I send you my love and also a smile,
With you beside me, I can cover any mile
You give strength to my feet, to walk life's busy street....
You make me aware, of life's thoroughfare,
You make my days brighter, and my work burdens lighter.
You're always beside me, and helping me see.
Truly you're great !!
And nothing's more worthwhile
Than the warmth of your beautiful smile!
There's hardly a cloud the sun cannot break through
Keep smiling my love, I'm rigiht beside you
Thank you, my love for the little things you bring my way,
Things I often take for granted as i go about my day,
Last evening's lovely dinner and today's thoughtful kindly deed
Your hand always outstretched to me, in case I feel the need.

No comments:

What is life? And why should we care? Well to begin with, we are living beings, and that fact distinguishes us from most things in the Universe. Though humans are not the only living things, we are among the few, so understanding the nature of life might be an important step toward understanding ourselves.